We are interested in having wedding / photo session in Japan, how do we start the process?
Reach us via our contact form. If you have not thought about it so seriously and not decided much yet, it's OK. Please don't hesitate to contact us with any 420 evaluations further queries. We will respond by email within few days. We can discuss about it together, and once you make your decision, we will send a contract for you to sign.


How far should we book in advance?
For a photo session, typically 3 months in advance is the best timing especially for cherry blossoms and autumn leaves. For a wedding event, a year to 6 months in advance is ideal.
If we cancel our wedding / photo session, will we receive our deposit back?
Unfortunately no. Deposits are used to reserve your date. Once we have reserved your date, we do not accept new clients for your date.
Can we pay part of the amount after our wedding / photo session day?
We require full payment before a wedding or a photo session.
What does a service cost?
It depends on how you want your wedding / photo session to be, so please feel free to contact us. We can make an estimate for you. If you can tell us your budget or conditions in advance, we can make your proposal smoothly.
What payment options are available?
We accept payment through bank transfer and PayPal. Please let us know if you would like to make a payment with other payment methods. Also please burden any money transfer fee at your expense. Payment with Paypal is subject to a 4% surcharge.
How much do we need to deposit? And what is your payment schedule?
The deposit is ¥200,000 for the estimation with over ¥1,000,000, and ¥100,000 or 20% of the estimation (whichever is the less) if the estimation is less than ¥1,000,000. The rest of the fee to be paid at least 2 weeks before your wedding or photo session day.
How do we book the service?
All dates are reserved once we receive your signed contract and deposit.


We are planning to have our wedding in Japan. Can you help us?
Yes, we can plan your wedding ceremony and reception in Japan. Please feel free to contact us.

Photo Session

Do you shoot a family portrait besides a wedding photo?
It depends on the condition, so please contact us first.
Do you shoot video?
Yes, of couse! Video shooting will be optional, so please ask us for the detail.
Can we schedule our photo session on the weekend?
It depends on the photographer. Because most of the weddings occur on the weekend, our photographers typically do not shoot engagement sessions on the weekend. If you can only do your engagement session on the weekend, we can tentatively schedule your engagement session on the weekend, however, there might be less photographer options for you to choose from. We also like to shoot on weekdays because locations are typically less crowded.
What happens if we go over the contracted amount of time?
We understand that not everything goes as planned during a session. We never pack up before the contracted time; and moreover we are not leaving on the dot when the contracted time is up. Instead, we will ask you at the end of your contracted time whether or not you would like to extend. If you would like us to stay, we will charge the rates specified in your contract rounded to the closest 30-minute increment.
Can family and/or friends accompany us to a photo session?
You will be moving around and doing some on the move shots as well, so it is best to keep it as simple as possible. Please let us know in advance if you plan to bring your family and/or friends with you on the session day.
Is there a style or quality difference among the photographers?
We guarantee that the quality and style of photography you receive will be consistent. However, each photographer has their forte, you can find right one for you by taking a look at their profiles. Also they do tailor their shooting style and techniques to the clients requests. For example, some clients may prefer a light and airy look while others may prefer dramatic lighting and shadows.
What to wear for the session?
You can wear whatever you want. You can bring in your favorite dress, or we can help you arranging Kimono and/or wedding gown. If you have any questions, please let us know.
What do you do if it rains on the session day?
Our photograpers easily adapt to any situation. We see rain as a fun, adventurous twist that usually brings laughter and spontaneity. However, if a storm, a typhoon, an earthquake or such an inevitable accident happens and the session should not be implemented, we can change the date without any extra charge. In this case, we make a judgement by two days before the session. We cannot accept a cancellation and refund because of bad weather.


Do you offer albums?
Yes! Please ask us.
Do we get to keep the negatives? Do we receive the raw, unedited files?
We only provide the selected, edited high-resolution digital files (the digital equivalent of negatives). The raw, unedited files aren't available for viewing or purchase. This is very much like asking your caterer to give you the leftover ingredients used to make your dinner! The images selected for editing and final delivery.
When can we expect to see our photos?
Your photo datas will generally be ready within four weeks following the session. If you require the images to be completed prior to four weeks after the date of the shoot, a rush-process fee will be charged.


We are planning to marry in Japan. What procedures should we follow?
If you both are not Japanese nationals and wish to marry in Japan, you can do so in accordance with the law of Japan, where you both reside. To do so, you must register your marriage at the family register section of you city office. Each of you must submit a certificate of legal capacity to contract marriage together with its Japanese translation. Ask your embassy or consulate general for the certificates. Once your marriage registration is accepted by your city office, you will be legally married under the Japanese law. However, it would be advisable you ascertain beforehand from the embassy or consulate whether marriage registered under the Japanese law is valid in your country. Your marriage registration certificate will be kept in your municipal office for 50 years.

If both of you are from the same country, you may also be able register your marriage at your embassy or consulate general in accordance with the legal formalities of your own home country. If you and your partner do not share the same nationality, you may be able to follow the formalities of either of your country. However, some countries do not provide marriage registration service at their overseas consulate generals, so please check them in advance. Marriage between foreign nationals registered under the law of their country needs not to be reported to a Japanese municipality.
We are going to take our photographer from our home country. Would you arrange everything besides a photographer?
For your wedding, YES!! But for your photo session, it depends on the condition. So please contact us first.
Will you post our photographs online?
We certainly hope so. Your photos will be a great recomendation for the couples choosing our service.

How To Make A Reservation


Search and browse for plans you like. Discover your one-of-a-kind style!



Once you find your favorite plan, contact us for more information.


Sign a contract and make a deposit to save the date.


It's your big day!! Enjoy your time with our great team.


Your photos will be delivered within 4 weeks via online data transfer service.